Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Baby-Sitting Auntie Franny

Today I spent the day baby-sitting Auntie Franny. My mom dropped me off at Auntie Franny's house early in the morning, then headed off to work. We had lots of fun playing a few games and watching Elmo. I put Auntie Franny down for a nap around 10 and we slept for a couple hours. It was sure relaxing. After naps we had chicken and rice for lunch, then went for a long walk around the block.


Baby-sitting Auntie Franny sure is tiring. After walks I was ready for another nap. But then Auntie Rollie stopped by to visit. She kept us company and I taught her a new dance. My mommy finally showed up and took me home. I was so exhausted from all that baby-sitting, playing, and dancing that I fell asleep on the ride home.


I don't have any baby-sitting pictures to share from today. But I am attaching a few miscellaneous pictures just from some play day at home.


I love you.







Check out my punk doo.




























Like my new hat?











I'm bored.....




















Pink camo looks so good on me.



No comments:

Post a Comment