Saturday, February 14, 2009

First Valentine's Day, First Real Hair Cut, and First Car!

This was also Joie's first "real" hair cut. She had a bang trim just before Christmas, but it wasn't so good. Mom trimmed her bangs then, and took her to get it fixed - which also wasn't so good.



Jackie is trying to cut Joie's hair. But Joie is such a little wiggle worm, she just doesn't want to sit still. (You can see Dad in the background having Anne cut his hair.)






































Jackie and Anne "posing" with thier little customers. I wonder what Joie is looking at in Jackie's ear?















Let's get a real pose, everyone - no ear inspecting.







Anne and Kim - two of my fans!

















Joie's bangs are still a little crooked, but her hair cut is so cute.




Joie also got her first car - the Little Tikes 30th Anniversay Convertable Coupe.







I'm going to helpDaddy put my new car together. Let's pull it out of the box first, Dad.














Where does this go, Daddy?








I have the tires when you're ready, Dad.






Daddy went to the garage for something. Let's try out my new ride. I know it doesn't have front wheels yet. But I'm too excited to wait.





















Something's missing besides the wheels.


















I think I'll hide in the kitchen closet while Dad finishes my car.



























SURPRISE! IT'S ME, JOIE.









Ready or not, here I come.








What's left in here?















Hey, the box is pretty fun to play with.















Yaaaawn!!! Nap time.


























Mo-om, I was sleeping on my box.




















We're cruising now...









We have the sippy cup, now all we need to add is the cell phone.










Climbing in through the window.











Push FASTER, Dad!
















































HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing the pictures. She has gotten to be such a big girl! You guys should get on Facebook if you haven't already. There are about 5 of us that keep on touch on Facebook and it is so much fun to have almost daily contact with everyone. I think it is important to keep close with our travel group especially our babies from the same orphanage as my hope is they will always stay close and have at least some sense of who their "orphanage family" was when they are older. Hugs to you all and a big Kiss from Jenni to Joie!

    ReplyDelete